Nuts N more is offering all followers of UpliftFitNutrition the chance to get 9 FREE samples of their single-serving nutbutters. (They are an 11 out of 10 in terms of taste and great macros too). All you need to do is go to the link here: http://bit.ly/giveawaybylacey, fill out the form, pay $3.95 for shipping, and you’ll get the free samples sent to you!
Recipe for the 5-ingredient 127kcal Gluten free protein skillet pancake is below!
Protein Pancake Skillet RECIPE (super easy! makes 8 slices or 4 servings):
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a large skillet
- Mix together the following:
- 4 Tbsp coconut flour (28grams)
- 100 grams (~3 scoops) of Pamcakes Buttermilk mix (use code UPLIFT for 10% off)
- 2 egg whites (~ 66 grams)
- 1 tsp baking powder (optional)
- 1 cup water
- Pour into skillet and bake for 30minutes
You can see a video of this meal being prepped here: Pancake Skillet Video
Macros for 2 slices (I cut mine into 8 slices and divvied them up into 4 tupperwares/servings for the week): 11p 11c 4f (127kcals)
I also threw in a nuts n more packet for each tupperware, so the macros per snack/meal are: 23p 22c 14f (307kcal) … an apple adds another 20g carbs (80kcals)