One thing I love doing is giving gifts that are delicious and also healthy to show that we can enjoy the holidays in a balanced way! This is a “recipe” for mini holiday cupcakes that you can either bake or put together as a gift for someone else to try!
macros per cupcake: 3p 11c 3f (87kcals)
- 40grams Pamcakes mix – I used buttermilk here (use code UPLIFT for discount)
- 40grams coconut flour
- 120grams unsweetened applesauce
- 40grams mint chocolate m&m’s (~2tbsp)
- 40grams white chocolate chips (~2tbsp)
If you’re doing the gift, put the flours into baggies and tie them, and put the candy into 2oz containers. I also added a 2oz container of frosting! The applesauce is just a regular single serving applesauce container.
DIRECTIONS (this is also a printable card to include in your gift!)
you can check out a video of how to assemble these here! https://youtu.be/JSthvZUhYes
Links to order additional items:
- Cookie pails ( I found the ones in the video at my Wegmans store) – I can’t find them exactly on amazon, but here are a couple ones that I will get for when I make more of these:
- 2oz containers
Tag us if you try!! 🙂