I found this recipe on the PES website for protein brownies and decided to try it this weekend. I made a few substitutions in this recipe (indicated below in italics/parentheses), so it looks a little different than the one on the PES site, but still worked great!
Recipe makes 10 brownies! Macros per brownie: 9p 17c 2f (122kcals)
- 2 cups oat flour (I didn’t have oat flour so I used 1 cup of Bobs Red Mill GF baking mix flour + 1/4cup of coconut flour)
- 2 scoops Frosted Chocolate Select Protein (I used 2 scoops of snickerdoodle powder)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup baking stevia
- 1 tsp baking powder
- generous pinch salt
- 1 1/3 cup unsweetened cashew milk
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (I used almond extract)
- Peheat oven to 350F.
- Mix dry and wet ingredients in separate bowls, then combine.
- Pour/spread batter into a baking dish and bake for 8-15 minutes, depending on the surface area. For best results, remove from oven when still slightly fudgy.
tag us if you try it. You can use code LACEY for a discount on all PEScience products