DUTCH Test ($399-$499):
DUTCH Complete ($399): A comprehensive assessment of reproductive sex and adrenal hormones, including their metabolites, which allows for assessing hormonal and cortisol imbalances, as well as hormone metabolism and detoxification. The DUTCH also includes organic acids such as
- Vanilmandelate (VMA) – the primary norepinephrine and epinephrine metabolite
- Homovanillate (HVA) – the primary dopamine metabolite
- Methylmalonate (MMA) – elevated if patients are vitamin B12 deficient
- Xanthurenate – elevated if patients are vitamin B6 deficient
- Pyroglutamate – elevated if patients are glutathione deficient
- Melatonin- decreased levels can cause insomnia or inability to fall or stay asleep
Samples are taken from 4-5 dried urine samples collected over a 24-hour period, as well as collected saliva. The results include an analysis of 35 different hormones, daily free cortisol patterns, DUTCH OATs, and a graphical representation that can help in the assessment of conditions & symptoms such as:
- Thyroid disorders
- Infertility or irregular menstrual cycle
- Heavy PMS
- Hot flashes or night sweats
- Low libido or vaginal dryness
- Mid cycle spotting
- Chronic stress & adrenal imbalances
- Mood disorders (anxiety, depression, mood swings)
- Weight gain or trouble losing weight
- Chronic Fatigue
- Fibroids or tender breasts
- Hair loss & dry skin
- Increased facial hair or acne
DUTCH Plus ($499): DUTCH Complete + Cortisol Awakening Response (CAR). The CAR is tested from 6 saliva samples. The results include an analysis of 35 different hormones, cortisol and their metabolites, the CAR, DUTCH OATs, and a graphical representation of the results. This test allows for further assessment of potential micronutrient deficiencies, and cortsiol dysreguation that could be causing or contributing to your health and weight issues.
Pricing if covered by insurance ranges based on reimbursement (can receive $100-200 based on insurance plan)
GI Stool MAP ($179-$359):
A GI MAP (GI Microbial Assay Plus) analyzes a stool sample to assess your microbiome for bacterial, parasitic, and viral pathogens as well as microbial balance and other intestinal health markers, such as low gut immune function, poor pancreatic elastase output, or intestinal permeability. This test is helpful for people struggling with:
- Autoimmune disorders
- Intestinal permeability
- Gut infections
- Brain fog, anxiety, depression
- Skin problems
- Diabetes/weight loss issues
It allows for an in-depth assessment of beneficial, and opportunistic bacterial, as well as identification of potential viral or parasitic bacteria. The GI-MAP was designed to detect microbes that may be disturbing normal microbial balance or contributing to illness as well as indicators of digestion, absorption, inflammation, and immune function.
Pricing if covered by insurance: $179
Pricing if self paid in full: $359 (list price is $544- saving you $185!)
Questions to ask yourself that may indicate gut imbalances or infection:
- Do I have chronic bloating?
- Do I have frequent constipation or diarrhea?
- Do I have many food intolerances or sensitivities?
- Do I have heartburn or acid reflux?
- Do I have have chronic fatigue or menstrual cycle irregularities?
- Do I consistently crave sugary or salty foods?
- Do I struggle with acne or skin problems such as rosacea or eczema?
- Do I struggle with losing weight or gaining muscle?
- Do I have trouble with anxiety, depression, or have mood swings?
If you answered yes to at least 3 of the questions above, you may want to look into a gut test!
Adrenal Saliva 4 Point Cortisol ($135):
The 4 Point Cortisol test takes samples of salvia at four points throughout the day: within one hour of waking, mid-day, evening, and bedtime. ZRT generates the results with a diurnal cortisol curve. This test assesses adrenal health and helps identify any HPA axis dysfunction. Adrenal glands that are out of balance can lead to high or cortisol and high or low DHEA. This is useful for people with symptoms of HPA axis dysfunction including:
Questions to ask yourself that may indicate adrenal imbalances:
- Am I constantly tired, even when getting 8-10 hours of sleep?
- Do I feed energized, or worn out after exercise?
- Do I notice blood sugar swings throughout the day or random mood swings?
- Do I wake up in the morning refreshed?
- Do I need coffee and caffeine to get through the day?
- Do I wake up in the middle of the night?
- Am I “tired but wired” at night?
- Do I get sick often?
- Does my body feel inflamed and puffy?
- Do I have stressed or have a lot on my mind?
- Do I notice aches/pains, especially in the morning?
- Do I have a craving for salty and/or sugary foods?
- Do I have a sensitivity to chemicals or fragrances?
- Do I have problems concentrated, remembering things, or brain fog?
If you said yes to at least 5 of the answers above, you may have problems with your adrenal balance!