This post workout meal or breakfast is really quick to prep for the week, travels easily, and keeps well in the fridge for 6-7days!
You can always adjust the amounts of the foods to fit your macros, but the macros for this particular breakfast are: 36p 42c 25f (526kcal) .
It includes :
- an apple,
- 2 TBSP of honey peanut butter (I got the pre-portioned Justin’s packets at the store),
- 1 egg,
- and a mini vanilla buttermilk protein bread (flavor can be changed!) — recipe below
Protein Bread Recipe:
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a mini-loaf pan (or you can microwave this like a mug/bowl cake if preferred.. I think it would also work in a waffle maker but havent tried yet)
- Mix together the following:
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until done