Egg Free and Gluten Free Protein Cookies, just 3 ingredients (plus 3 optional). Recipe makes 6 cookies (or 1-2 large ones if you prefer). This recipe can also be made vegan if you use a vegan protein powder and candy for topping.
Macros include the Reese’s pieces on top!
- Macros per cookie: 5p 5c 1f (50kcal)
- Macros for the whole batch: 27p 33c 6f (299kcals)
- protein powder
- coconut flour
- unsweetened applesauce
- optionals: baking powder, vanilla extract, reese’s pieces (or another candy)
- preheat oven to 350F
- mix together the following ingredients:
- Divide the batter into 6 parts and roll each into a ball shape — PS since this batter is egg-free, you can also eat the dough safely!!
- Place dough balls on a greased cookie sheet and press on top of each to flatten slightly
- Place 2 Reese’s (or candy of choice – it just might alter the macros slightly) on top of each
- Bake for approximately 10-12minutes