Hi everyone! This is one of my favorite go-to dessert recipes. This dessert is gluten free, just 5 ingredients, and takes about 2 minutes to make.
The macros for this cake are: 18p 21c 3f (189kcals) … and yes, that includes the caramel frosting!
- mix together the following ingredients in a cup/mug/bowl:
- 15grams of chocolate protein powder (I used PES Chocolate cupcake, but also tested this out with Quest – both work well)
- 14grams (2 TBSP) of coconut flour (I used Anthony’s Goods)
- 1 Large egg white (approx 33grams)
- 55 grams of a sugarfree Jello dulce de leche pudding cup (a little more than 1/2 the pudding cup) … SAVE the rest for the icing!
- Dash of baking powder (I used about 1/3tsp ~2g)
- microwave for about 60seconds
- top with remaining dulce de leche pudding
Find us on Pinterest here: UpliftFit Recipes
Do you have any suggestions for recipes to create or re-create in a macro-friendly way??
- If so, you can just send me a DM on instagram @rebekahclementson or email me at email@example.com